Fall Auction Team Lead
Team Leads: Ilia Jackson or Christine Calfee
Email: Auction [at] cslsj.org
- Commitment is for one event. Time for each depends on event scope and desired role.
- Friendly, outgoing and flexible with cheerful presence!
- Excellent collaborator; equally comfortable handing details or delegating; also willing to take training and directions from Event Leader.
- Function calmly in a busy environment with frequent interruptions.
- Perfectly happy if the work is non-glamorous.
- Party or event planning experience helpful but not required.
- A variety of leadership roles are available to staff our annual fundraising event. The traditional team roles for this event include planning, setup, clean up, decorating, registering attendees, cashing out attendees, working with vendors, bartending, serving, assembling attractive auction baskets, finding sponsors/advertisers/donors, creating/organizing marketing materials, creating and editing auction book, data entry auction software (Auctria), sales and expense tracking, etc.
- Training is conducted by staff and one or more of the Event Leads for the event as appropriate. Expect to attend monthly meetings for four months and weekly meetings in the month leading to the event.