Team Lead: Karol Field
Email: Concierge [at] cslsj.org
Concierge team members staff the Concierge desk before and after each Sunday service. Team members are the welcoming face of our Center and often contribute to our guests’ first impression of our Community.
- One Sunday per month, before and after 1st or 2nd service.
- We ask that you make an initial 6-12 month commitment.
- People person! This is a “customer-facing,” high-touch volunteer position.
- Friendly / Outgoing. Not easily distracted (it is often noisy and busy in Fellowship Hall after service.)
- Comfortable with computers, able to navigate a website to find information. NOTE: You do not have to have a great deal of computer savvy, however, it’s helpful if you have used websites yourself – either for shopping, buying movie tickets, or registering for an event.
- Greet first-time visitors, offer them a Welcome Bag, and answer general questions.
- Assist members/guests registering for events or purchasing tickets, and with other web-based tasks.
- Looking for members and guests that may need assistance, or have questions. Team members are never expected to know all the answers, but they do commit to making sure the member/guest gets directed to the right person.
- Concierge Training is conducted by Team Lead Susan Neva and takes approximately 90 minutes. New team member training is scheduled based on member availability. There are also several group training events each year, typically once per quarter.