Team Lead: Janet Cervantes, Bookstore Manager
Email: bookstore [at] cslsj.org
- Approximately one Sunday every month between the 1st and 2nd
service and for 45 minutes after the second service, with flexibility
to sometimes exchange shifts with other team members.
We request an initial 12 month commitment.
- A people person: friendly and outgoing ready to reach out to new
and current Center members. The bookstore is not only a place
of business but also a gathering place for fellowship and support.
- Social but willing to sometimes concentrate in a busy service
- Comfortable with a cash register and credit card processing
machine. Previous cash handling or retail experience is helpful,
but not necessary. We will train and mentor.
- The completion of some center classes or familiarity with
spiritual literature is helpful. You will be working alongside the manager and other volunteers to answer guest questions.
- Training and mentoring by the bookstore manager and experienced volunteers for the first two Sundays and as needed.