Training Team – Database
• Sacred Service • Volunteering • Sunday Service Teams • Ongoing Teams • Events/Special Occasions • Volunteer Resources
Team Lead: Raquel Watjen
Email: TrainingTeam [at] cslsj.org
Phone: 408-294-1828 x123
One Sunday per quarter, before and after 1st or 2nd service.
Plus one or two additional meetings within each quarter.
We ask that you make an initial 12 month commitment.
- People person! This is a “customer-facing/people training” volunteer position.
- Facilitations skills a plus but will train if your desire is strong!
- Comfortable with computers. Willing to get to know several modules of our customer care system, Fellowship One/In Fellowship and then train leaders and congregants to use various aspects.
- A passion for enrolling others into new ways of “getting the job done.”
- We are a team of enthusiastic enrollers who train congregants how to use Fellowship, the congregant facing application of our congregant relationship program. We demonstrate how to create an online profile, view contributions, search the Center’s directory and view/join groups and set privacy settings.
- Our team also presents trainings to Center leaders on the behind-the-scenes module of our congregant relationship program, Fellowship One; teaching the use of various overlapping functions, adding functionality and accountability to the processes that allow us to better server our congregation.
- Fellowship One orientation is conducted by a knowledgeable trainer along with the robust bank of videos and training docs. Your proficiency will be determined by how much time you can devote in the beginning to learning the system.