• Sacred Service • Volunteering • Sunday Service Teams • Ongoing Teams • Events/Special Occasions • Volunteer Resources
Team Lead: Raquel Watjen
Email: media [at] cslsj.org
TYPICAL TIME COMMITMENT:
Sundays 8 AM – 12 PM
TYPICAL COMMITMENT DURATION:
One Sunday per month, 18+ months
- Prior “live production” experience preferred but not necessary
- You play(ed) an instrument, sing solo, or sing in a choir, or
- You love to listen to music and can carry a tune
- You like technology and aren’t afraid of equipment
- Manage the sound (music & audio of service) in Fellowship Hall.
You are punctual and enjoy being around people in a learning environment. You will learn how to operate a recording board and CD recorder.
Provided on an ongoing basis, and you are never alone until you have developed the skills to serve on your own. There are always at least two people around you who can help you if you have questions.