Sunday Celebration Service:
Pre-Service Meditation at 10:00am and Sunday Service at 10:30am PST
During Sunday Service, you will find yourself among like-minded individuals who gather each week in our beautiful sanctuary for a vibrant, uplifting and powerful celebration of life and love. The message each week is inspiring and provides practical spiritual tools for happier, healthier, living. Our music is varied and exciting and features world-class musicians who offer contemporary gospel, pop, and original music. Whether you are a first-time visitor or long-time member, we hope you’ll take the opportunity to mingle after service, have a cup of tea or coffee, and let us welcome you.
To Our Families with Children:
Our Youth staff is here for the spiritual care and feeding of our youth. We offer licensed infant and toddler care at both Sunday services and, when your little ones outgrow their diapers, we welcome them to our youth classes where the principles of what we believe are offered in a fun, safe environment for ages Pre-K through High School. A paid teacher and a volunteer assistant, all of whom have been through a background check, typically staff each class. If your child prefers to stay with you, we also have a “Family Comfort” room above the Sanctuary.
For more information, visit our Youth & Family page or contact Youth & Family Coordinator, Jennifer Bick: YouthandFamily[at]cslsj.org or 408-221-6236.
Join us on YOUTH SUNDAY for a beautiful celebration brought to you by the youth of our community! Youth Sunday happens on the months where a 5th Sunday occurs. From the music to the Insight Talk, you will be inspired by this amazing group of young people who will one day be the stewards of a world that works for everyone!
Wherever You Are … Join us for live streaming!
A Message From Dr. David:
Dear Live Streamer,
Welcome! We enjoy having you as part of this virtual spiritual community. You can participate in offsetting the considerable expense of live streaming by visiting PayPal to contribute; it will only take a minute and it will make our finance folks do the happy dance! We hope that you experience value from this offering.
Senior Minister and Spiritual Director
Live Stream Archive
To view recordings of past Sunday services, visit our Media Library
If you would like to make a donation in support of the continued production of our online video ministry, click here
Topics and Themes:
At the Center for Spiritual Living San Jose, each calendar year is defined by a theme while each month has a different topic.
2023 Annual Theme:
JANUARY – Activate Your Big Bold Vision
- January 1..DARE TO DREAM BIG
- January 8..CATCH THE VISION FOR YOUR LIFE
- January 15..YOU’VE GOT TO BE IT TO SEE IT
- January 22..PULLED BY THE VISION
- January 29.. HAPPINESS FROM THE INSIDE OUT – Guest Speaker: Scott Shute
FEBRUARY – Dance with the Beloved
- February 5..DARE TO LOVE
- February 12..DANCE WITH THE BELOVED
- February 19..BE LOVE
- February 26..SING OF LOVE & LIBERATION – Guest Speaker: Rev. Michelle Jordan
MARCH – The Power of Conscious Creation
- March 5..DARE TO SOW THE RIGHT SEEDS
- March 12..STAGES OF SPIRITUAL CONSCIOUSNESS – Guest Speaker: Rev. Marcia Bencala
- March 19..TENDING OUR SPIRITUAL GARDEN – Guest Speaker: Scott Shute
- March 26..FROM SEED TO PLANT
APRIL – Rise Up Stronger
- April 2..DARE TO RISE
- April 9..PAIN IS THE PORTAL TO POWER
- April 16..NOTHING IS WASTED
- April 23..AND STILL I RISE
- April 30..AND STILL I RISE, PART II – Guest Speaker: Rev. Marcia Bencala
MAY – Honor the Divine Feminine
- May 7..DARE TO BE (VS. DO)
- May 14..EMBRACE THE MOTHER WITHIN
- May 21..GIVE BIRTH TO YOURSELF
- May 28..RADICAL GRATITUDE: AN ENTRANCE INTO THE SACRED – Guest Speaker: Rev. Dr. Patrick Harbula
JUNE – Honor the Sacred Masculine
- June 4..DARE TO DO
- June 11..POWER AS VS. POWER OVER
- June 18..BIG BOYS (DO) CRY – Guest Speaker: Rev. Russ Legear
- June 25..THE WAY OF THE PRACTITIONER