Global Heart Choir
- Choir Season: January – June, 1st Sunday
- Praise and Worship Team: 3rd Sundays
- Back-up for guest artists: some 2nd and 4th Sundays
- One concert during the year
- Special Events: Candlelight Service Dec. 24th, Easter, Ash Wednesday, etc.
- Willingness to be led by Spirit
- Ability to match pitch
- Retain lyrics
Choir members are asked to commit to the season: 1st Sundays January – June (July and August are typically rehearsal months).
That does not mean you cannot have a conflict, but it does mean you let the choir director know about it in advance.
Additionally, choir members rehearse on the 4th Mondays, 7:00 PM and the 4th Saturdays at 4:00 PM (NOTE: start times may vary).
For those Praise & Worship Team members who are providing background vocals, rehearsals are usually on 2nd and/or 4th Saturdays at 4:00 PM
All training takes place during rehearsals (see above).